Oakley Shot 5 Biozone Insulated Pant 2016
The slim-fitting Shot 5 BioZone™ Insulated Pants deliver the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth that serious riders seek on the slopes. Harsh weather conditions are no match for the lightweight insulation, these are the perfect pant for the new school rider, or a rider looking to update his style.
You stay a lot warmer when your pant actully stay on your waist, and not falling off of it. You should give give it a try and see how awesome it is!
Critically Taped Seams - tape only on high exposure areas like the neck, shoulders, and chest. Without adequate seam sealing you’ll get wet even with the best waterproof/breathable fabric.
|Insulation / Fill
Insulation / Fill
Thinsulate™ insulation offers warmth without the bulk
10,000gm Breathability - If all your riding is lift-served, you don’t hike to out-of-the-way lines, and you take regular breaks in the lodge where you remove your coat, this rating will be fine.
10,000mm Waterproofing - This type of rating can withstand light rain, average snow, light pressure. Good for the average mountain.
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system provides targeted moisture management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- Inner thigh zip vents with mesh insets allow for customized breathability
- Snap ankle gussets slip easily over snow boots
- Concealed snow skirt integrates the jacket with snow pants
- Slim fit
- 65% Nylon, 35% Two-Tone Micro Twill Polyester