Oakley Lowball Biozone Down Jacket 2016
Featuring contrast fabric on the hood and sleeves for a layered look, the Lowball BioZone™ Down Jacket delivers the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth that serious riders demand. Harsh weather conditions remain at bay thanks to the down fill, fully taped seams and drawcord hood cinch system that combine to retain heat and block out the rain, snow and cold. Pit vents with mesh insets help keep air flowing where you need it, while a removable storm skirt with Lycra®, mesh wrist gaiters and moto-style zip cuffs ensure a secure fit during even the wildest rides. Finished with Oakley's FN Dry™ protective layer and plenty of pockets, this jacket provides the coverage and function required by today's action athletes with no compromise in style.
This could be your new favorite jacket, its only one click away!
Fully Taped Seams - tape all the over, on every seam, to assure that no moisture will leak into this garment. Your neck, shoulders, waist will sure to be try with fully taped seams. There is nothing better that this!
15,000 Breathability – This rating offers excellent breathability. As you ski, snowboard, or hike your body generates heat and moisture. The faster that moisture can exit the inner layers of your outfit, the warmer and dryer you will feel. 15k = HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTERWEAR!
15,000mm Waterproofing – This type of rating can withstand moderate rain and moderately wet snow under medium pressure. Excellent ratings for skier/boarders looking for extremely high performance outerwear.
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.
- BioZone™ down lining system provides targeted moisture management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 15K technology blocks out harsh weather conditions and is waterproof up to 15,000mm
- Removable storm skirt with Lycra®allows for easy integration with snow pants
- Goggle pocket with Microclear™ 2.0 cloth stores eyewear and keeps it clean
- RFID pass pocket, media touch pocket and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
- Factory Pilot Collection
- Regular fit
- Body: 74% Nylon, 26% Melange Ripstop Polyester. Arms/Hood: 100% Heavy Twill Polyester.