Oakley Women's Catchline Biozone Insulated Jacket 2016
The Catchline Jacket features contrast trim and shoulder epaulettes for a dose of military style, the Catchline BioZone Insulated Jacket delivers the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth to get you through an action-packed day on the slopes. Challenging weather conditions remain at bay thanks to the lightweight insulation.
Look Strong, look Fast, look Good
Critically Taped Seams - tape only on high exposure areas like the neck, shoulders, and chest. Without adequate seam sealing you’ll get wet even with the best waterproof/breathable fabric.
|Insulation / Fill
Insulation / Fill
Thinsulate™ insulation offers warmth without the bulk
10,000gm Breathability - If all your riding is lift-served, you don’t hike to out-of-the-way lines, and you take regular breaks in the lodge where you remove your coat, this rating will be fine.
10,000mm Waterproofing - This type of rating can withstand light rain, average snow, light pressure. Good for the average mountain.
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system provides targeted moisture management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- Concealed snow skirt integrates the jacket with snow pants
- RFID pass pocket and media-compatible chest pocket store your essentials
- Parka fit
- 100% Dry Ottoman Polyester