Oakley Cascade Biozone Insulated Pant 2016
Cascade BioZone Insulated Pants deliver the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth that serious riders seek on the slopes. Harsh weather conditions are no match for the lightweight insulation, critically taped seams and silicone gripper waistband with adjustable elastic tabs that combine to provide a fit that retains heat and blocks out the cold.
This has become the standard that riders have to expect when it comes to Oakley Outerwear. The Biozone stands up to the conditions the mountain produces.
Critically Taped Seams - tape only on high exposure areas like the neck, shoulders, and chest. Without adequate seam sealing you’ll get wet even with the best waterproof/breathable fabric.
|Insulation / Fill
Insulation / Fill
Thinsulate™ fill offers increased insulation with reduced bulk
10,000gm Breathability - If all your riding is lift-served, you don’t hike to out-of-the-way lines, and you take regular breaks in the lodge where you remove your coat, this rating will be fine.
10,000mm Waterproofing - This type of rating can withstand light rain, average snow, light pressure. Good for the average mountain.
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system provides targeted moisture management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology blocks out the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- Inner thigh zip vents with mesh insets allow for customized breathability
- Snap ankle gussets slip easily over snow boots
- Regular fit
- 100% Dry Ottoman Polyester