Buy Nike Zoom Force 1 X Boa Snowboard Boot - Black / Hyper Crimson 2015 by Nike for only $314.99 at M2 Sports. Product Description - 2015 Nike Zoom Force 1 Boa Snowboard Boot
The Nike Zoom Force 1 X Boa Men's Snowboarding Boot features high-tech cushioning, a durable upper and multi-zone tread for total comfort and great boardfeel. Equipped with a dual-zone Boa Focus system, this high-function boot offers zonal micro-adjustability and optimized heel hold.
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was coined after Air Force One-the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.
As always all orders over $75 ship at no charge with no hassle returns and warranty.
- Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom unit for lightweight, low-profile cushioning
- Synthetic leather upper for durability and comfort
- Multi-zone tread for durability and traction
- Dual zone BOA coiler closure system
- Full length internal backstay
- Full length phylon midsole with zoom air heel cushioning
- Low profile Air Force 1 inspired tread
- Strobel technology liner: warming blanket reflects and stores body heat
- Heat moldable liner provides a custom, ergonomic fit