686 Parklan Field Insulated Jacket 2016
Stay warm in style in the Parlan Field Jacket, with 686 patented tailor fit and 15,000mm waterproofing, any rider is sure to feel right at home in this jacket no matter where they are. With Fully Taped Seams, 686 assures you that even in the toughest conditions, the Parklan Jacket will hold strong for many rides to come.
This is the bread and butter jacket! A slim fit is helps move without restriction and also looks amzing!
Fully Taped Seams - tape all the over, on every seam, to assure that no moisture will leak into this garment. Your neck, shoulders, waist will sure to be try with fully taped seams. There is nothing better that this!
|Insulation / Fill||
60gm Polyfill Insulation
10,000gm Breathability - If all your riding is lift-served, you don’t hike to out-of-the-way lines, and you take regular breaks in the lodge where you remove your coat, this rating will be fine.
15,000mm Waterproofing – This type of rating can withstand moderate rain and moderately wet snow under medium pressure. Excellent ratings for skier/boarders looking for extremely high performance outerwear.
OUTERSHELL: Microporous Waterproof Jacket Shell / 100% Nylon Woven Coated
- Removable Adjustable Powder Skirt with PJ Connect™ System
- Air-Flo™ Chest Vents and Back Vent
- Printed Trippin Quilted Taffeta Lining w/ Inner Sherpa Lined Collar
- Front Hood Drawcord Adjustment
- Internal Mesh Storage/Goggle Pocket
- Innie Outie™ Smartphone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Internal Lycra Horseshoe Thumb Wrist Gaiters
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Removable Hood
- Model is wearing: Size Large, Waist: 34, Height: 5’10